I didn’t realize that I miss yogurt until recently when I tried out Amande’s Cultured Almond Milk a few weeks back. This stuff is absolutely amazing in every flavor AND gluten free, but to cut the sugar (& calories) back, I opt for the plain version then add liquid vanilla stevia. For the past few weeks, I have been enjoying this pretty little parfait for breakfast, so I thought I would share the simple recipe.
What You Need:
- In a bowl, combine your yogurt, 1 syringe full of vanilla stevia & as much pumpkin pie spice as you please. Mix well then set aside.
- Pour your blueberries into the bottom of a pretty glass.
- Add 1/2 of your yogurt to the top of your blueberries.
- Add strawberries then the rest of your yogurt.
- Top with your crunchy cereal *We opt for Enjoy Life’s Perkey’s Crunchy Flax cereal for the nutritional value
There are just so many fun options with a parfait- not to mention, they are so pretty & easy to make! You can use all different types of fruits, cereals and spices to keep it exciting.
What is your favorite vegan yogurt & fruit combo?