Christmas Giveaway #2 is here and I’m pretty excited about it! If you’ve been following along with us for a while, you may have noticed that I started sharing some of my pregnancy stories over on the Ergobaby blog several months ago and we’ve decided to team up for a Christmas Giveaway for all of the baby wearing mamas and daddies out there!
Baby Judah and I are pictured sporting the Navy Organic Ergo (safety note: since he still has a bit of a bobble head, when wearing it for use rather than the photo, I have him inside the newborn insert for support). This thing is seriously a lifesaver! In his 7 weeks of life, we’ve used it at Thanksgiving dinner, Christmas shopping, a wedding, in the kitchen and on fussy days at home just to name a few! And the best part about the Ergobaby is that it works for mommy, daddy and baby at various stages of growth!
If you and your little one would benefit from the Organic Ergobaby Bundle (carrier + newborn insert) this Holiday Season, you’re in luck!
Here’s what you need to do to enter the contest:
- Go Like Ergobaby on Facebook.
- Head over to their website and check out the awesome Ergobaby carriers
- Come back and leave a comment below letting us know which color of organic bundle you like best and why you’d like to have it.
6 ways to increase your chances of winning:
- Share the top photo on Instagram with the hashtag #VHergoGiveaway and add a comment below letting us know you did so.
- Share the top photo on Twitter with the hashtag #VHergoGiveaway and add a comment below letting us know you did so.
- Share this photo on Pinterest with the hashtag #VHergoGiveaway and add a comment below letting us know you did so.
- Share the top photo with a link back to the blog on Facebook and add a comment below letting us know you did so.
- Share a blog about why you’d like to win and link it back to this post.
- Have your friends comment below with your name and why you should win.
You have until this Sunday at midnight to enter and the winner will be announced Monday!
Good luck from Baby Judah!
Please Note: While this product was provided by Ergobaby, all reviews on Vegan Housewives are 100% honest and unbiased. If we don’t like a product, we don’t want you to waste your money, so we’d never falsify our opinion!