From the models on the runways to the ‘no-makeup selfies’, more natural, healthy looks are being embraced. Keeping those trends in mind, we have created a 10-minute, natural look with our vegan makeup that focuses on the basics: protecting our skin from the environmental elements with natural SPF and balancing the skin tone (mine is hyper pigmentation and cystic acne scarring). A simple and quick addition of color, just to put that extra little skip in your step, can be applied to the lips, cheeks and eyes, all with the same product.
- Coconut Cream
- BB Cream in macadamia lays the foundation
- icustomblend Bio-mineral Foundation
- Beige Shea Brightener under the eye
- Pink Shea Brightener around the corners and lids
- Love Cocoa Balm applied to lips and remaining to cheeks and eyes.
We also created a Date Night look to encourage you to go out once in a while!! We played with highlight and contour, white liner, light pink or nude lips, a bold Raw Pigment for the eyes and fuller “schoolboy” brows. If you normally use your fingers, try our vegan brushes for a different effect. Keep it fun!
Date Night Essentials:
- To freshen up your look later on in the day, try applying our Skin Elixir by gently patting a few drops between hands then lightly patting with fingers on face where you want to glow. It revives the skin and creates a smooth look to makeup applied over it. Any remaining Elixir on hands can be smoothed through hair for shine.
- HDD Cream in macadamia lays the foundation
- Shea Brighteners around eyes
- Highlight and Contour with Illuminating Aloe Loose Tint and Yellow Brightener
- A blending brush of icustomblend Bio-mineral Foundation
- Martini Aloe Cream Tint for fuller brows
- Vintage Aloe Cream Tint as a liner, taking it beyond the outer corner of the eye a little farther than usual (be dramatic!)
- The white brightener can be applied to the inner corners of the eyes, along lower lash lines and the inner lids. In addition, I added just a touch to the middle of my lips to create a fuller look.
- Amethyst Raw Pigment is a perfect shade of purple for this season on your eyelids
- He’s the One Aloe Cream tint for the cheeks and last but not least
- Empathy Lip Gloss for my lips, or to up the drama maybe with Strawberry Lip Gloss for yours! It’s going to be a fun night….Be Dramatic! Fall In Love!
Truth: So my date night didn’t end up being with my hubby but rather my three year old son! What a great date it was!