If you’ve been following along here for a while, you may have heard me talk about Stacy Paul Photography. She’s one of my favorite mamas that just so happens to be a badass mamma-jamma when it comes to taking pictures. She even took my wedding photos!
She recently took a few shots of Judah while he played at a local park and told me about an awesome idea she had: a photography workshop for the everyday mama! And what’s even cooler…she is going to giveaway a spot to a Vegan Housewives reader!
What you’ll learn in the workshop:
- The basics of photography (shutter speed, aperture, ISO, composition, finding dreamy light, etc.).
- How to really use your ‘fancy pants’ camera (all those little buttons will be explained!)!
- Tips and tricks for taking fantastic snaps of your kids, plus how to have fun both behind and in front of the lens!
There will also be a mini photo shoot at a top secret location where you’ll be able to put your new sound skillz (yes, with a z) to work.
Not to mention, this is the perfect “excuse” for a mom’s day out & you’ll be hanging with other awesome mamas (::cough:: me ::cough::)!
- Head over to Stacy Paul Photography & check out her site/blog
- Like Stacy Paul Photography on Facebook
- Come back here and leave a comment letting us know why you’d like to be a part of the workshop
The workshop will take place on Sunday, December 7th in South Tampa, so this giveaway is going to be for locals (or those willing to travel). Also, space is very limited in order to ensure everyone is getting as much from the class is possible. If you’d like to ensure you have a spot reserved, you can sign up by emailing Stacy at email@example.com!
The contest will close at midnight on Tuesday, November 5th. The winner will be picked using a random number generator and posted this Wednesday, November 6th!