Gluten-Free + Vegan Recipe | Mousse di Fragole
A true Italian classic turned vegan, this strawberry mousse with strawberry sauce and freshly whipped coconut cream is an instant feel-good dessert.
For the mousse:
- 200g tofu
- 70g sugar
- 400g fresh strawberries, chopped
For the strawberry sauce:
- 100g strawberries
- 2 tablespoons sugar
For the coconut whipped cream:
- 100g coconut milk
- 100g powdered sugar
- Combine tofu, sugar, strawberries in a food processor and blend until smooth.
- Pour into individual cups and chill before serving.
- Heat the strawberries and sugar in a saucepan for about 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Remove from heat and strain through a colander.
- Take chilled coconut cream (place in the fridge 30 mins beforehand), add the powdered sugar and whip 5 minutes until mixture begins to stiffen and turn into whipped cream.
- Enjoy this sweet after-dinner treat!
What are some of your favorite desserts to make vegan?