This is a super simple panini using the Vegan Nutella that we made on Tuesday. It only has 4 ingredients, takes just a few minutes to make and I’m pretty sure you could even eat this for breakfast (since it has bananas in it, ya know?). Thats not the rule? Oh well, I’m still eating it for breakfast…don’t judge.
- Spread a healthy amount of nutella on both slices of bread.
- Sprinkle with cinnamon (optional).
- Cut the banana in half & lengthwise and place all of the pieces on top of the nutella.
- Place the other piece of bread on top.
- In a heated skillet, melt oil (I used coconut oil) and put your sandwich in. Flip when the bread is golden brown.
Eat with a glass of almond milk or coffee.