This pasta is one of those dishes that practically comes together by itself. It’s great for a night that you get home late from work & need something healthy in your belly. The broccoli in this dish can be swapped with brussels sprouts and cannellini beans can be swapped with whatever beans you want.
Here’s how I made it (sorry the recipe is not too exact).
What you’ll need:
- 1 head of broccoli
- 1 can of cannellini beans
- 1/2 onion
- 1-3 cloves of garlic
- Sun dried tomatoes
- Olive oil
- Heat a pot of water for the spaghetti on the stove.
- Chop the garlic, onion and broccoli sauté in a pan with olive oil. While that is cooking, put your pasta in the boiling water.
- Once your broccoli is almost finished cooking add the drained can of cannellini beans and a handful of sun died tomatoes. Sauté until broccoli is dark green, and still a little crisp.
- Drain the spaghetti, drizzle with olive oil & top with the broccoli mixture.
There you go, you have a healthy, inexpensive vegan meal in less than 30 minutes. Sometimes we forgo the pasta all together and just eat the broccoli mixture by itself. Either way, it’s quite delicious!