We know we’re not the only ones with bobby pins all over our houses or the only hoarders of nail polish, buttons, and random craft supplies. So, we decided to put all of these things together to make super cute & easy hair accessories while using up some of the stuff that has been taking up room.
These would be a great gift to make for your favorite lady friend (but we won’t judge if you want to keep them all to yourself). Fun hair accessories can add just the right amount of quirk to any outfit, so go grab a few of those pins from your night stand and get crafty!
What you’ll need:
- Bobby pins
- Nail polish
- Hot glue
- Buttons, pompoms, fake flowers and odds & ends
- A think piece of paper
- Slide the bobby pins onto a thick piece of paper so that they’re easier to hold onto.
- For the colored bobbies, use one coat of nail polish, let that dry, and then use a top coat to set the color.
- For the glitter bobby pin, use top a coat, dip it into glitter, and then use a final top coat to seal it.
- Use hot glue to attach the odds & ends.
What’s your favorite quick craft? Share it in the comments below!