Do you hate washing your hair as much as we do? We try to go as long as possible between shampoos. Not only is skipping a day (or 3) healthy for your hair, but it saves time, energy and water. We used Rock-a-Holic Dirty Secret Dry Shampoo in the beehive tutorial to create volume and texture and fell in love with the product. There are, however, a few things we would change.
How to use Rock-A-Holic:
- Spray the dry shampoo on the roots of your hair, lifting sections as you go.
- Wait a few seconds for it to dry a little, then massage your scalp like you are washing your hair.
- At this point you can brush it through if you would like.
What We Love:
- The oil wicking ability is pretty amazing.
- Texture, texture, texture!
- Smell! No one has to know you were hanging out in a smokey bar last night.
- Volume! It creates major Brigitte Bardot hair.
What We Weren’t Too Fond Of:
- The color, it makes brunettes look like they have gray hair.
- The build up, it takes a few shampoos to get it all out.
- Texture! It may make it look clean, but it definitely doesn’t make your hair feel clean.
We think the pros definitely out weigh the cons when it comes to Rock-a-Holic. Have you tried dry shampoo before? Which brand is your favorite?