Since your Daiya Recipes have to be in by tomorrow at midnight, we figured you would want something quick & simple to eat while you’re conjuring up your winning concoction tonight… & we have the perfect sweet treat in mind!
There are just so many things you can create out of phillo cups. They are one of our pantry staples & this recipe in particular is one of the easiest go-to desserts for those last minute dinner parties. Not only are they cheap, simple & quick to prepare but you can’t go wrong with cream cheese, cinnamon, blueberries & a little crunch in one bite that you don’t even have to feel guilty about!
What You Need:
Pre-heat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Arrange your mini phillo cups on an oven safe pan (we use a pie glassware for fun)
- Fill each cup with about 1Tbs of vegan cream cheese
- Use the liquid stevia dropper to place 2-3 drops of the liquid on top of each cream cheese dollop
- Place 3-4 frozen blueberries on top of each bite
- Sprinkle with cinnamon
- Bake for 10-15 minutes or according to the phillo box
Beware- these babies will go fast with the veg & non-veg alike. We usually make 2 batches as back-up.
Do you ever use phillo cups? What are some of your favorite on-the-go dessert recipes?