Sometimes life get’s crazy and you end up saying “no” to much needed ladies nights out more than you care to admit. At least that’s how it is around here. However, this past weekend, we finally made a girls night happen! I got to hang out with some of my favorite ladies of all time. We ate vegan food, We drank beer, We played Cards Against Humanity. It was perfect!
This weekend got me thinking…GALentine’s Day is almost here. And let’s be real…we always want to look our best for our lady friends. Round up your best gals for a little celebration, make some pretty drinks, eat chocolate and get fancy!
Here’s the details on this look:
- Meaningful Crystal Stud Earrings | $48
- Free People Contrast Stone Twin Cuff | $28
- Urban Originals Vegan Crazyheart Tote | $78
- Ruche Boarding School Striped Sweater | $36.99
- Southern Blossom Skirt In Mustard | $42.99
- Moonies Sunglasses | $18
- ModCloth Wear it Well Wedge | $39.99
Do you celebrate GALentine’s Day? If so, what do you and your lady friends have planned? We’d love some fun new ideas to Pin!
ps: check out our friend Corey’s new single being performed Live at C&I Studios in Ft Lauderdale with my brother-in law, Jake, and his bandmates Jeremy & Shane!