I’ve been almost strangely obsessed with flannel and leggings (or fitted pants) with boots and simple accessories lately. Functional and comfortable are two of my top priorities when it comes to clothes. Basically, before I buy something, I ask myself “can I chase and nurse a child without flashing too much of my goods or breaking a leg?” If the answer is yes and the piece is just as cute as if it didn’t meet my first two criteria, I’m all in.
Here’s where you can find this look:
- Bonfire Stories Tunic | $39.99
- Where There’s a Chill Hat | $22.99
- Better Shake Up Pants | $29.99
- Key to Simplicity Necklace | $12.99
- Custom Rough Aquamarine Ring | $128
- Any Place of Business Tote | $69.99
- Zaza Handmade (in the USA) Booties | $278
What are some of your current favorite vegan wears?