I’m a potato and stir-fry lover (John isn’t, but he loves these) and this is literally one of my new favorite things to make. It’s super cheap and really simple!
What You Need:
- 1.5 lb of red potatoes cut into 6 pieces
- 1/4 c to 1/2 c olive oil
- 1-2 c crunchy breadcrumbs (I used Edward & Sons Italian Herbs Organic Breadcrumbs)
- Spices of choice (I went with salt, pepper, cajun blackening seasoning and oregano)
- Chop the potatoes into 6 pieces and place in an oven safe dish with a top.
- Coat the potatoes with olive oil, spices and 1/2 of the breadcrumbs.
- Cover and roast on 450 for 30 minutes.
- Take the potatoes out of the oven, add the rest of the breadcrumbs (and more spices if needed) and mix well.
- Pour onto a baking sheet (I usually cover mine with tin foil or parchment paper first).
- Bake on 450 for 30 minutes.
- If you like them a little toasty like I do, put them on broil for 5 minutes.
I like to serve these with Gardein’s vegan steak tip stir-fry. Just chop up a yellow, orange, red and green bell pepper, add a chopped onion, a package of portabello mushrooms, and a little olive oil and cook until the steak is ready!