While everyone is on their “I hate Valentine’s Day” and “Tell someone you love them daily” rants, I’m going to let you know that I think Valentine’s Day is awesome. And for the record, no one is ranting about how their birthday shouldn’t exist because they should be appreciated daily. Should you be loved and appreciated daily? Yes. But is it fun to go a little above and beyond sometimes? Hell yes.
Our anniversary is on the 26th and last year we found out I was pregnant with Judah around this time so February is extra special around here. John and I don’t typically do crazy gifts for Valentine’s Day or our anniversary, but everything on this list that is over $10 is something one (or both) of us have been talking about for one reason or another.
Here’s where you can find these vegan (and gender neutral) gift ideas:
- You’re the Nutritional Yeast to my Macaroni Card | $4 | Because who doesn’t want the most vegan card ever made?
- Creek House Vegan Truffles | $9.50 | Because vegans want chocolates on Valentine’s Day too.
- Square Jellyfish iPhone Tripod | $14.95 | Because every photo of you and your date shouldn’t have to be a selfie.
- Amazon Prime Membership | $80 | Stream movies or tv shows all year (and on Valentine’s Day), get free 2-day shipping on everything and borrow books from the e-book library.
- iPad Mini | $399 | Because you need something to read all those e-books on.
- Locho Camera Satchel | $165 | This baby holds your camera, 3 extra lenses, an iPad, Laptop and more! I love the vintage-look minus the leather!
What’s on your Valentine’s Day and/or Anniversary wishlist?